Sunday, March 27, 2011

RIP Dearest Bunny

Back to last year December on my girl friend's 20th birthday, I bought her two rabbits (sisters) which are both in grey colour as one of the present i got for her. One of it died last Friday night. It really hurt me a lot when i see her laying down there not moving with her eyes wide open. Her sister whom were still looking fine sticked to her whole time and did not allow me to remove her sister dead body. We really do not know why she just died suddenly but she did shows some sign of weakness few days before her death. We were already planning to give away the bunnies as my soon-to-be-wife are expecting to give birth in October and we might not be able to take care of bunny since I already have two dogs at home. I think i might just keep this bunny and treat her even better.

Winny has been feeding her more as she is afraid that this bunny might just leave us as well. Even though rabbits are born to be quiet but they look really adorable when they just keep hopping around. But we cant change the fact that one has died and we still have to move on. Rest in peace dear little bunny. I apologize if i did not spend enough time with you. Thanks for the all moment when you cheered us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment