Monday, March 26, 2012

Resigned!

Officially tendered the awkward (resignation) letter on the 12th March. Decided to move on to a better company for better career opportunity. No doubt that GCH Retail is a good company which is growing every year, however in terms of career wise it doesnt convince me at all. 

Probably due to the lack of opportunities in the work that i was assigned to. With so little work being given to me, most people will be pleased and glad to get such job. They call it Gaji Buta but you wont know how it feels like until you get such job. Somehow you will feel like under utilised and time passes really slow when you have nothing to do.

For my case, it is even worse as this company do not allow you to surf many websites, for instances, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and all Games website or even Forums. So imagine you have 8 hours everyday and you only have 1-2 hours of work to do. What you gonna do the remaining 6 hours? It is okay if it is just for few days but not months.

My next company will be at Auric Chun Yip. It is located somewhere nearby my current office. Better career opportunities (Finger crossed) and much higher pay compare to existing company. They are offering me almost 30% increase based on what im getting currently. And I couldnt say no as financially i have been struggling for the process of building a family. 

I hope my immediate superior will understand the reason im leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment