Monday, October 3, 2011

Fetus at Week 30 Already!

Honestly I cant wait to become a father. After another routine check up at Roopi Medical Centre, the doctor said that my wife are about to give birth as the baby has past 30 weeks which is considered stable already. It is optional to us if we want to deliver it anytime but somehow we chose to wait for the baby to give hint that he is ready to come out instead of forcing him out. The expected due date is on the 15th October and it is already 3rd Oct. Counting down! 

I wish the baby will not cause big problem to mummy as i have heard enough of painful experience by those who gave birth before. At just 2.68kg last check up, it is considerably low weight for a baby but doctor explained that it is good if the baby is not that big in size so that mummy will be able to give birth naturally easier. 

Hopefully within this week, Junior CCT will come out to meet the world. I will definitely try my utter best to give him all things he needs. 

I will also help my wife during the labor to give her all the support she needs while bearing those pain.

Relax b!

No comments:

Post a Comment