Monday, July 19, 2010

My Best Mate Need My Support



Dear All,

Kindly visit this website http://wow.serverfreak.com/freakyfoto/ to support my ugly friend who has been trying to make herself someone but due to her outlook this is the only competition that she has chance to excel.
Her name in the competition is Aimeili and thus pls register and vote for her.

I am here begging all of you to vote for her not because of me but to show pity to those people who are not capable but yet try their best to achieve something in their life.

As you all know that there are many models in the world but not all of them are pretty or sexy because there are many market like model for plastic surgery, cigarette, hair products and many more. There are ugly models needed for this advertisement as the effect before and after.

So please support those ugly people as well as they might be someone famous in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment